Home Hair Care Hair Care for Men
There are many misconceptions about hair care accessory and hair care products. Once you know the truth behind hair care products and the difference between hair care for men and women, you will be able to choose a suitable product and regime. This section on hair care for men and women will help you discover hair secrets and offer you logical solutions. It will help you to maintain strong, healthy and shiny hair.
Hair Care for MenNot only are women aware of their hair and skin, but men are also much concerned about their hair. They look out for tips on hair care that will keep it in tip-top shape.
Basic hair care is the same for men and women. It includes a balanced protein diet, scalp care and professional hair conditioner and hair shampoos. Natural hair care products and professional hair care accessory use are good approaches for men and women.
However, hair style and care differs from man to man, depending on the hair color, hair type, body color, etc. Given below are nine practical hair care tips for men.
Try virtual hair styles and choose one for you. Then ask you stylist to do just that.
- Trim hair every 4 weeks.
- Use professional hair color.
- Apply semi-permanent hair color, it will also give you a fuller look.
- Don’t fight baldness with a comb over, stick with a short hair cut.
- Change hair styles if you have had one for quite some time.
- Never let your hair go dry.
- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet.
- Never use cheap styling products. Find good quality gel, pomade and mousse products.
A Good Hair Care Routine for MenWhatever style you maintain, you need follow a hair care routine. The latest and trendiest hair styles will look great only if your hair is healthy. Consider the following hair routine for a healthy and stylish hair.
- Wash: The foundation for your hair style is clean and healthy hair. Reduce the build up from the scalp. Follow a regular schedule for washing your hair.
- Tone: Massage your scalp. If you are not massaging, you are probably missing out on care for your scalp. Massaging/toning your scalp feels great and releases natural oils from sebaceous glands. While massaging take care of hair tangles.
- Condition: Conditioner is essential for your dry hair. A natural moisturizer is a must for your hair.
- Hair Care Accessory: Use the best hair care accessory products. Use the right tools – brush with natural bristles, wide toothed comb and hair dryer with power less than 1000 watts will give your hair gentle care. Get the right tools.