Home HairCare Products Cheap HairCare Products
What is a Cheap Hair Care Product?
Cheap hair care products are not a special category of hair care products, but they are low cost and less sophisticated products meant for mass consumption. Cheap hair care products like hair care shampoos, hair conditioners and hair colors which donít target a particular hair type. In contrast, the professional hair growth products and supplements are manufactured as per different hair and skin types like normal hair, dry hair, oily hair, and fair skin, wheatish color skin, dusky skin and dark skin.
Inexpensive yet Effective Hair Care ProductsProfessional hair care products are generally expensive. But, you can still get the effects of professional hair care at less cost. Consult a hair specialist and get a report of your hair and general body health. Then prepare a hair care product suitable for your hair type, in your home.
Some Simple Home Made Hair Care Products and Supplements
Soak some dry soap nuts (reetha) in water a full night. Mash the soap nuts and add a tea spoon of shikakai (Acacia Concinna) in the solution. Then shampoo your hair with this preparation.
- Gentle Cleanser for Dry Hair: Beat an egg in a cup of the skimmed milk, mix it and rub into the scalp. Leave it for 5 minutes. Carry out this routine twice a week.
- The Protein Conditioner: Mix one teaspoon of castor oil, one teaspoon of glycerine, one teaspoon of cider vinegar and a teaspoon of mild herbal shampoo. Apply it on scalp and leave it on for 20 minutes. Then rinse with clear water.
- Deep Conditioner: Put 1 small jar of real mayonnaise and 1/2 of an avocado in a bowl and squish in your hand until it becomes minty green. Apply the solution in your hair and wrap the head. Leave it on 20 minutes. Then rinse and wash your hair.
- Rosemary Hair Conditioner: Add 2-5 drops of rosemary essential oil with 1 teaspoon of almond oil or olive oil. Blend them well. Massage oil into your scalp and wrap your head in a warm towel and leave on for 45 minutes. Then wash your hair with cool water.
- Egg Conditioner: Mix 1 teaspoon baby oil and 1 egg yolk in a cup of water. Massage the solution in your head. You can preserve it for a week in the refrigerator.
- Dandruff Remover: Mix half cup of water with half cup of white vinegar. Apply the solution directly to the scalp. You can use this solution twice a week.
List of Major Herbs used in Hair Growth Products and Supplements
- Sage: Used in herbal hair growth products for weak and dry hair.
- Rosemary: Gives hair shine and strength. Enhances the beauty of dark hair.
- Chamomile: Encourages healthy hair growth.
- Catnip: Promotes hair growth.
- Burdock Root: Reduces hair loss and promotes hair growth.